Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also cannot update Candy crush saga. Pending is the message I receive too.
I do not have the answer for this problem, but I have found that when I save up over 50 lives because I don't play every day it will suddenly tell me I do not have access to the kingdom. No matter what I do, I have to reset and lose all my lives but start in the same spot. Happened 3 times now.
Hey Combo, I tried pretty much all of the solutions and ended up doing a factory reset everything reloaded except candy crush saga and candy crush soda so now I am pretty much back to where I started from.
Hi Bruce!
Check this page: https://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1-preview-developers/278607-store-apps-pending.html
Cheers