Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I looked for help on trying to beat the level - I see that everyone else says they have 45 moves - not 35. This is impossible with 35 moves even using boosters. What's up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Agree, used up all my boosters - I get 35 moves, how come everyone else gets 45 moves?
Hi there,
At times you may notice some differences between your levels and Youtube tutorials. To find out why this happens please have a look at this Blog post:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
Hope this comes in handy!
Have a great day!
Ilaria - Team King Care