Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing on iPad - despite hitting the markers with combos fish are not released at first.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I recorded a video but cannot attach it here. Send me an email and I'll send it to you. Two examples in the first minute of play where NO BOBBERS (at all) released.
I have the same issue. Sometimes the bobbers work and sometimes they do not. The ones on the left and right seem pretty consistent to not work. However, I just hit all four with a stripe/wrap combo and not one fish released when I should have had 12 (right? four times three = 12) ... Windows 10 from Facebook. I will try it on the iPhone later today (unless of course, I pass the crippled level). Thank You.
Hi Karen!
I haven't seen other players or threads about this issue. Which version of the game do you have installed?
I suggest you check if there's an update to the game on iTunes.
Cheers