Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've passed this level twice now and it still won't progress to the next level. It keeps asking to reply and beat my own Target!! What am I doing wrong and how can I get past this if I already have completed it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Vivien!Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.Cheers
Hi Vivien!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.
Cheers