Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to change country in mighty mountains challenge? The world map shows only United Kingdom , I'm not able to do India.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HiWould you happen to have a screen-shot of how it looks on your screen?Please post it here and I'll try to help you out :-)Cheers
Hi
Would you happen to have a screen-shot of how it looks on your screen?
Please post it here and I'll try to help you out :-)
Cheers