Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any ideas on how to beat this level. I used lots of boosters and still could not finish.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am also stuck here, the tutorial is different as the nut starts in different place, I have used so many boosters and getting bored now.
Sorry, no it is really difficult.
Hi Parlady!
I'm also stuck here :-|
I'm sure you have already checked the level out on YouTube but I think this is a level that has to be played several times before it can be completed.
Cheers