Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played Candy Crush a couple years ago and recently reinstalled it. I want to start on level 1 but it automatically loads me to level 246. Can u reset it for me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Crystal,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can reset your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care