⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is 2644 possible with 15 moves?

Options
Mcpbskids
Mcpbskids Posts: 6 Level 2

I have wasted every booster to attempt passing 2644. I recently watched several help sites and all say there are 25 moves. I only have 15 moves on my mobile devices. Is it possible to pass this with 15 moves and why isn't this labeled as a hard level?

Answers

• Cissie99
    Cissie99 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Help! My version is different than what I see on help sites....I only have 15 moves and there's more foil at the bottom too...

• PBodek
    PBodek Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Help! My version is different than what I see on help sites....I only have 15 moves and there's more foil at the bottom too...

I see the same on my laptop and iphone. Very frustrating. Been stuck for days.
  • Frenchyblondie
    Frenchyblondie Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2017
    Options

I hear yup, same here, I am very frustrated with this level. I am thinking of giving up this game. They are now making it harder and harder to play it without having to buy boosters and also, making levels complicated so that instead of just enjoying playing, we have to think to much I find.....just my opinion tho....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?