Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished completing two levels on the first try and per the new game feature was suppose to receive something, however I am not sure what I received as no bonus showed up and nothing that I can see changed on my status.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've finished many levels in one try and have never received any bonus that it keeps saying I will get at the beginning of each level?!? Frustrating
My husband is playing the same levels as I am and he gets the flying saucer booster whenever he finishes a level on the first try, but I don’t get anything!!
My daughter is playing and is far behind me. She said that she gets a special candy on the board when the next level starts. I don't EVER get anything special for finishing a level on the first try. It's crap. I'm almost done with the 800s and am not starting from the beginning just to get it to work...but no one should have to do that in order for the feature to work...
I would be nice to have an answer for this.
I am wondering the same! Someone HAS to know! I am getting NO bonus at all that I can see. I keep getting that gold crown that says congrats (or awesome, or something) but no bonus. Please help!
Hi Susan!Which game feature were you playing? Did you see a dialogue box with your winning item?Cheers
Hi Susan!
Which game feature were you playing? Did you see a dialogue box with your winning item?
Cheers