Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still have more than 16 hours showing on the clock to play the Emoji Movie Levels but the ticks are grayed out and I cannot continue to play!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grace- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We did make some tweaks to our Emoji levels, to fix the problems that some of our players were facing.
I hope this resolved the problem for you :-)
Thanks!