Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed all the three quests to go to the next episode after 230 but still game is stuck. Next level is not getting loaded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ayasha Banka,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I also answered you here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-boosters-1789428561.
I am glad to see that you now have been able to continue.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team