Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello - I have not been able to sync my Samsung tablet to Facebook for weeks. It had been working well, but now it is not. Please help! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Candy Crush Saga, but it didn't help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Dennis,Thank you for contacting King Care! I can suggest some threads to take a look at and try concerning your connection issues. I hope they help you. If not, we can try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with the account.https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-androidhttps://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-androidHope these help you in some way! Jilly
Hello Dennis,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I can suggest some threads to take a look at and try concerning your connection issues. I hope they help you. If not, we can try and get a King Care moderator to assist you with the account.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Hope these help you in some way!
Jilly