Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Idk why, still played it yesterday. And now i open, it takes me to level 1. I remembered I logged in using facebook before. Pls help!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kei Pham,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm sorry you lost your progress in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Please try again now and kindly let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team