Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've seen in several groups, the updated game with all the functions of the mobile app. When I play for facebook, there are no events like the Island Competition or the Europa Event. I would like the game to update also to play on the PC!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Falcão!
I think it's only a matter of time before the game on Facebook gets updated.
I mostly use the game on my tablet as it seems to run smoother there.
Cheers