Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally got a facebook account and my Candy Crush won't sync with it. It's starting me at level one. How can I transfer my game over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RB,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Were you playing on king.com? If so, follow these steps to sync your account. I know it says transfer from Facebook to king but it should still work out for you. If not, let me know and we'll try to get you some help from a King Care moderator.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Hope this helps!
Jilly