Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress. I am at 2601 and have passed to 2615 but everytime I quit playing it goes back two 2601. Last answer said to replay them but no point trying that again since it doesn't stay. Please read the question and hopefully you can help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
use google chrome to play candy crush and must update it letest verson
u complete those level without connect facebook...sorry this progress is not refundable..its your android mobile fault.
Thank you for trying to help but I did not complete those levels on my Kindle. I completed them on my desktop using Facebook. I did this a couple of times. It is possible one of them was on the Kindle but I always connect to Facebook when I open the App. I am connecting on Facebook when it doesn't save the levels.