Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had earned all the boosters for beating so many levels in a row, and when I played 2521 it said "Unknown String ID" after I play a few moves, and asks me to give up. Level ends, happened multiple times. How do I get past the level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shaun Michael,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I am glad to see that you were able to pass this level 2521 in Candy Crush Saga.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Shaun Michael,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am glad to see that you were able to pass this level 2521 in Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team