Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to connect to Facebook I get the massage that I don't have access to the kingdom. Can I reload the game without losing my progress and boosts if I have an account with King.com and it was linked with Facebook last week?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook.
Please can you try our troubleshooting steps here? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let me know how you get on
Have a sweet week!