Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i can't connect to facebook with candy crush. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still won't let me connect to Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this problem since yesterday (24h). It happened while I was playing. A little while before that I received the new version of ccs on mobile.
I've had this problem as well for several weeks. Have emailed support twice and received the same form answer. I have also gone through the troubleshoot steps except one: I will under no circumstances download the Facebook App. It worked just fine signing in manually via the webpage before this mess, and I expect to be able to do so again once it's cleared up. any other ideas besides the usual, or do we hope the push out an update soon?
Hi Everyone- Thanks for the updates we are looking into these problems and we hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thanks!
I've been having this problem for a long time and there's no way of fixing it, also having this issue with papa pear saga.
I have the same problem. The game kept saying I don't have access to kindom since yesterday whenever I tap the button for facebook connection. I have perfect connection with wifi and have tried all the steps suggested by the game's standard solutions. I even uninstalled both facebook and the game but the problem still persists.
I sent an email under "contact us" in the game explaining the steps I have taken and all I get is a reply containing all the standard suggested solutions, which I had tried and stated so in the email.
Would be really thankful for a useful solution!
http://youtu.be/qrmBWnonwtE
I'm having the exact same problem on my Android mobile. The Facebook connection was lost after the last update a week or so ago and it can't be reestablished. It keeps saying I don't have access to the kingdom and try again later. My friends have disappeared and have been replaced by either "player" or names I don't know. I have force closed and I do have the latest updates to Facebook and CC. Both have updated very recently. I can't get on WiFi because it stopped working some time ago, but I have a good cell signal and until the last update it wasn't a problem. I'm very interested to see what your results are.
Hi Kathy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook.
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let us know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!