i cant connect to facebook no access to kingdom i have uninstalled and reinstalled still wont let

Options
Kathy_Schaffer
Kathy_Schaffer Posts: 4 Newbie

i can't connect to facebook with candy crush. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still won't let me connect to Facebook 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kathy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook.

Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here? 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android 

Let us know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

• Dirk_Whittemore
    Dirk_Whittemore Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem on my Android mobile. The Facebook connection was lost after the last update a week or so ago and it can't be reestablished. It keeps saying I don't have access to the kingdom and try again later. My friends have disappeared and have been replaced by either "player" or names I don't know. I have force closed and I do have the latest updates to Facebook and CC. Both have updated very recently. I can't get on WiFi because it stopped working some time ago, but I have a good cell signal and until the last update it wasn't a problem. I'm very interested to see what your results are.

• Tammy_TMT
    Tammy_TMT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. The game kept saying I don't have access to kindom since yesterday whenever I tap the button for facebook connection. I have perfect connection with wifi and have tried all the steps suggested by the game's standard solutions. I even uninstalled both facebook and the game but the problem still persists. 

I sent an email under "contact us" in the game explaining the steps I have taken and all I get is a reply containing all the standard suggested solutions, which I had tried and stated so in the email.

Would be really thankful for a useful solution!

• Amanda_Morrish
    Amanda_Morrish Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I've been having this problem for a long time and there's no way of fixing it, also having this issue with papa pear saga. 

• SK-7
    SK-7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've had this problem as well for several weeks. Have emailed support twice and received the same form answer. I have also gone through the troubleshoot steps except one: I will under no circumstances download the Facebook App. It worked just fine signing in manually via the webpage before this mess, and I expect to be able to do so again once it's cleared up. any other ideas besides the usual, or do we hope the push out an update soon?

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Everyone- Thanks for the updates we are looking into these problems and we hope to have an update for you shortly. 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I've had this problem as well for several weeks. Have emailed support twice and received the same form answer. I have also gone through the troubleshoot steps except one: I will under no circumstances download the Facebook App. It worked just fine signing in manually via the webpage before this mess, and I expect to be able to do so again once it's cleared up. any other ideas besides the usual, or do we hope the push out an update soon?

We are looking into this, thanks for letting us know.
  • Fay_Ath
    Fay_Ath Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have this problem since yesterday (24h). It happened while I was playing. A little while before that I received the new version of ccs on mobile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?