Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My profile picture AND rank will not appear. It hasn't even shown that I've ranked up at all. I need help! I'm level 39.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hailey Adkins,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
Please try the following:
Open Candy Crush Saga on your iOS. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.
Open the Facebook app on your iOS. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.
Open Safari, the default browser on your iOS, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iOS.
Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iOS.
Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account related to your Gmail address. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team