Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played today 1 time the emoji levels but now i cant't play it anymore. Please help i want to play the levels again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue too.. emoji level last week I played it over and over again and collected loads of goodies... I'm guessing King have realised they were too generous and not repeating this week??
Hi Patri Cia,
It looks like you can only play the Emoji Movie game once. I finished all five levels and they are all showing checked marks instead of question marks.
Does other players also have this problem? Or can you play it more times than 1