Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 2300 many time, but I can not open 2301 level. (on Android)
Game takes me back to 2300 all the time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi naki,
Thank you for your answer here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
I deleted cash. Didnt help. Deleted all app data. Lost my boosters but passed to next level ...
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your mobile.
Can you please let me know how you're getting on at the moment and if this issue persists?