Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have got 28 rank. But after ranking up i am not getting change the profile frame.
Please if there is any problem, please fix it soon as possible.
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Now it is solved by new updates.
I have the same problem. I keep leveling up in rank and it alerts me that I have a new frame yet my frame is not changing. How can I change my frame to the new one?
Hi Aabid16833,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
Can you please specify what profile this is about exactly?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team