Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone completely crashed and I lost everything, apps, pictures with no back up. How do I back to the levels I was at in Farm Heroes SaGA and Candy Crush Saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jon- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community.
Were you logged into Facebook or the Kingdom when you were playing before?
Please try to log into your account and you should be able to continue from where you left off.
Let me know if you still need a hand.
Have a lovely week!