Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played level 2405 repeatedly and won but when I clicked next level it does not move. The station is next and there are no numbers on the next levels. What is happening and what can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susan Bast,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry you experienced this is Candy Crush Saga on Facebook. Please let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team