Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On every level they are getting a score in the billions. It's impossible to score this high 1983 864 397. Is this a glitch? It's annoying because nobody has a chance to place first anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It really makes the game un-enjoyable because you don't have a chance to get high score. I hope they fix this because it must be a glitch.
Hey Bonny B,
I doubt if this is something they can control? This must be automated, so I don't believe this can be avoided.