Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I send you my email address to get a new password for candy crush saga and I never receive a email from you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bidou,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga and I hope you have been able to retrieve your password - please let me know how you're getting on.
If you haven't yet, then I can recommend you to give it a try from a PC, using Google Chrome and the incognito mode.
Please also make sure to check the spam folder of your email.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team