Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change continent on the mighty mountains challenge? I have completed all of the levels and all of the countries in Europe and the game won't let me move on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kaitlin Gant,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Saga.You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Kaitlin Gant,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I’m delighted to inform you that this has been fixed in Candy Crush Saga.
You will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an Internet connection.
You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team