Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I got back home and logged on with my PC everything came right and all my devices moved onto the next level
Hi guys
Please advise on how to complete Level 2435. I am stuck
Ive got the same problem with level 2435 so hopefully your question can be answered im getting so sick of it i keep playing hoping it will go to the next level but no matter how many times I complete it i can't get to the next level this game has had so many problems in the last 2 weeks.