Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When are levels from 2661 onwards being released? New level solutions are available on youtube. How?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
First you should know that the web version is 2 episodes ahead the mobile one.
Second, some people got access to the unreleased levels, as part of a test I think. Me and 5 facebook friends are amongst them.
I'm trying to find out how to get more levels I'm on level
2660 I've been waiting for 4 days now, did anyone else
find out how to get more levels. Thanks Deborah