⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2693

Options
Daggi
Daggi Posts: 13 Level 2

Help. Finished the level, but the color bombs keep dropping and exploding for more than 1/2 hour now and my score is by over 7000000. How do I make it stop, without loosing the game , stars and live ,a s well as the helmets. Thank you

Answers

• Mike_Chatfield
    Mike_Chatfield Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Kept playing it all over again, just make sure you hit the goal with the last move, if there are no more moves left . The color bombs stop dropping.

I beat the level on the last available move and got an error message after about 5 minutes of the color bombs dropping.
  • Mike_Chatfield
    Mike_Chatfield Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Kept playing it all over again, just make sure you hit the goal with the last move, if there are no more moves left . The color bombs stop dropping.

Just beat this level successfully.
  • Felicien_
    Felicien_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same problem , finished 3 times this level since saturday also with the last move , nobody answer me since saturday
  • Jerry_Chan
    Jerry_Chan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

me too..when will it fix.................??
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Same here :-( paid for extra lives, then my scores seemed to go out the roof till the whole thing froze. I am not going any further forward with this now. I'm certainly not going to pay money for anymore lives, so looks like it's the end of King games for me, I feel robbed and cheated!

hang in there, tech fault and they are trying to sort it out
  • Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Same here :-( paid for extra lives, then my scores seemed to go out the roof till the whole thing froze. I am not going any further forward with this now. I'm certainly not going to pay money for anymore lives, so looks like it's the end of King games for me, I feel robbed and cheated!

LET back my 10 gold
  • Joe_Dom
    Joe_Dom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level still has the glitch. Used a lot of boosters :(. So when will it finally be fixed and why is the question marked as solved????

Any feedback?
  • Ivy-2
    Ivy-2 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

same here too

Passed by mistake !!!
  • apleifer
    apleifer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I completed by using my LAST move remaining to complete and win level.  If you have moves remaining when you complete, it appears that candies just keep dropping and exploding and the "move" counter never counts down to zero.  Good Luck

I agree that this is a workaround for this issue but it's really not a fix. For those of us who finish this level we should be able to advance. Clearly there's a glitch in the game if the "bonus" part can just go on and on forever. King, you need to fix this.
  • Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I completed by using my LAST move remaining to complete and win level.  If you have moves remaining when you complete, it appears that candies just keep dropping and exploding and the "move" counter never counts down to zero.  Good Luck

I tried this and it didnt work for me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?