Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help. Finished the level, but the color bombs keep dropping and exploding for more than 1/2 hour now and my score is by over 7000000. How do I make it stop, without loosing the game , stars and live ,a s well as the helmets. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I completed by using my LAST move remaining to complete and win level. If you have moves remaining when you complete, it appears that candies just keep dropping and exploding and the "move" counter never counts down to zero. Good Luck
same here too
This level still has the glitch. Used a lot of boosters . So when will it finally be fixed and why is the question marked as solved????
Same here :-( paid for extra lives, then my scores seemed to go out the roof till the whole thing froze. I am not going any further forward with this now. I'm certainly not going to pay money for anymore lives, so looks like it's the end of King games for me, I feel robbed and cheated!
Kept playing it all over again, just make sure you hit the goal with the last move, if there are no more moves left . The color bombs stop dropping.