Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hit the little block button above the game thinking it would block ads and now I can't undo it. I have searched in the settings and it's not on the block list or anywhere for that matter. Please someone help me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jo Ellen Ham,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Could you please upload a screenshot of that button? Instructions for taking a screenshot can be found here http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team