Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have reached the points and collected all orders. the game keeps dropping the check marks and isn't stopping. if i and game will it count?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ended up playing it on laptop through facebook and got lucky and finished on first try. didn't cost me any more boosters or gold
Same here, and I used some hammers and other things to "beat" the board... really annoying... I turned the auto lock off on my phone and was over 100,000,000 before I quit
I also beat the level and experienced never ending bombs. I left it run until score reached over 30 million and then left it running in the background. Eventually had to quit and hence never received credit for beating the level. Frustrating having used boosters and hammers to beat the level.