Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I level up, I'm awarded +5 lives, but they don't seem to show up anywhere. Where are all my +5 lives that I'm winning?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gatsby,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I'm sorry for this inconvenience; 5 Lives is the maximum you can get in Candy Crush Saga and that's why these were not added up. Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Gatsby,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm sorry for this inconvenience; 5 Lives is the maximum you can get in Candy Crush Saga and that's why these were not added up.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team