Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Purchase the booster pack I never received the items I purchased. Please help. Had to purchase so I could actually pass level 202 and now I'm still stuck and unable to finish it because the items I purchased were never placed into my bank. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ldbug0327,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Android.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team