Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed level 2344 but I'm not getting credit for it. Seems like it's stuck on this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katie Mehan,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am glad to see that you were now able to move on the Candy Crush Saga Road map.
Did you get any sort of error message together with the Sugar Crush?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team