Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So yesterday I came on here and read some similar posts, so I tried different browsers, cleaned out the cache, etc. Now it moved me all the way back to level 1745. Is there anything else i can try?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erin,
Thank you for your answer; please try again now.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Still not fixed
Hi Erin Corradi,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook.Please try again now and let me know how you're getting on.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Erin Corradi,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your Facebook.
Please try again now and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,