Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for emptying my piggy bank but didn't get the 100 bars it contained. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
On that note Jenny, I'd like to highlight our latest Blog about the Piggy Bank, available for you here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank.
Have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Jenny Zonneveld,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,