Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished all the levels on mobile and I cannot play on ipad that has more levels to pass. I am stuck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Antigoni Tselepi,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please check for updates on your device, as well for its software. Also check for updates for the Candy Crush Saga app and restart your device afterwards.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team