Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am now at level 437 and would like to connect my King account with my Facebook account. Every time I try this it takes me to level 1?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dan R.,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Can you please try again?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
hello @kaysams
Please check your main post, i am already answered 😊
hello I have been trying to connect my king account with my facebook account but its starts me on level 1 everytime I try to connect to facebook from king