Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I was on level 400+ and while trying to save my progress by connecting to facebook i got send back to level 1. Is there anyway I can get back the progress?
I sow same report, and you help by private massege
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Алексей Иванов,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have now reset your progress for Candy Crush Saga; please try again and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team