Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I buy or open my piggy bank at candy crush at 14th august 2017. But i dont recieve any piggy bank or the gokd its self. Where or how i can get my refund.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yosep Adi,
If you want to know a bit more about the Piggy Bank, then I can recommend you this Blog here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Yosep,
I've sent you a private message, if you could get back to me with the requested information I'll be happy to look into this for you.
Have a great day!
Keani