Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed level 2570 a number of times but once completed the game won't allow me to continue to 2571
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too, guess there are no more levels yet. Am I right?
Hi Tony,I am having the same question, could you let me know how to solve it? Thank you
Hi Tony,
I am having the same question, could you let me know how to solve it? Thank you
Hi Kim Thomas,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team