Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Should Candy Crush level 2704 have 20 moves? I have seen other players with 20, but I only have 14.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have just gone through the pain of level 2703 and now I am stuck on this level which is absolutely ridiculous with only 14 moves. The games have now become a lottery on how well the candies cascade. What is the point?
Either make them sensible or end the episodes.
Hi Laura and Ketan, even though this is a very old message I am creating a list of messages posted here on King Care where the players have noticed a change in the number of moves. The studio has been made aware of this and we are hoping for a resolution soon. Thanks both of you for posting here at King Care.