Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello I lost all my progression on candy crush , I was at the level 280 , how can I make ? many thanks !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Isabelle Martin,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry you lost your progress; was this is Candy Crush Soda Saga by any chance? I have now restored your progress;
Please try again and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team