Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is level 2678 only loading 14 moves, it is a 28 move game and impossible to complete in 14 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They want you to spend money that's why. The You Tube videos show 28, must have been too easy! There is no way to pass with no boosters with 14 moves. I use to look forward to playing, now it is just no fun anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKMpkgHkmQ4
agree. its turned to crap. Im finding the game really crappy and not even worth paying for anything as I now know there will be another crap level ahead... this is rubbish. CC has gone to the dogs.
FFS! This crap is getting so old were they reduce the moves I have. I swear I have had to come to the stupid website at least five times in the last 15 levels. There is no way that this board can be completed with 14 moves without a bunch of boosters. FO.
2678 is technical fault, have a 14moves. How is play?
Stages like these suck! 14 moves really!!!