Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 829 then it came up an error now I have
n't passed it!What is going on,this has happened a few times ,is it because you want me to buy credits?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting in our community. I am sorry that you have not received an answer, are you still experiencing a problem passing level 829? Please let us know if you still need a hand.
Thanks!