Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 2660 and now cannot move further. My icon isnt moving since yesterday. I have tried from my tablet and Android phone. Help me please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have same problem ,I passed level 2690 several times but the game not moving on to the next level 2691
Having the same problem, on my android phone. Can see tens of levels ahead but can never get to the next level no matter how many times I pass level 2660.