Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am at the end no more new levels ....kind of hard to get enough . Really not fair. Very upset
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t know why they don’t remove this game , it continues to be So upsetting. I have to quit playing on weds and not play again till Monday so I don’t get dragged into this game. (Stripes ) No fun anymore .
6 months ago this question was asked, yet King have not responded. i tried not playing the new levels for 2 weeks to give me a chance to move forward ad moved backwards because of it.
Can someone from King please help with this? I am also at the end. Only get a new episode on Wednesdays, along with a new Dexter's stripe challenge. It's impossible to collect enough stripes before running out of levels to play, and therefore impossible to rank in top ten in order to not move down to a lower cake island. This is going to continue to happen every week. What can we do about it? Thank you.