Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm bummed the piggy bank has disappeared from Candy Crush. Will it ever come back so I can start playing the game again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andy Wombat,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
It is always a good time to have a Piggy Bank and to start filling it, so I am pretty sure it will come back :-)
Make sure you know all the ins and outs by reading our latest Blog about the Piggy Bank here; https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team